Thursday, February 15, 2007

Diaper Experiment

I decided we should try a diaper experiment and see if our Pampers brand is really superior to the other brands. We bought a package of LUVS and a package of HEB brand. Megan has been wearing the LUVS the last few days, and we have had 2 major explosions all the way up the back, which has not ever happened with the Pampers. As of yet, I can't comment on the HEB brand, but I have come up with a new slogan for LUVS.

Get LUVS.
You'll pay.

Stay tuned for a review on the HEB brand...I know you'll all be riveted to your computer screens waiting for it...

4 comments:

Bryan said...

This reminds me of the paper towel experiment that we had to do in 5th grade...you know...the, the paper towel lab...I think i remember the brown ones from the bathrooms came in last...ya know, the ones that felt like sand paper and smelled like rotten cheese? I also seem to recall that Sparkle was in the top two.

Well anyhow, i look fourwourd to hearing your results. Please post pictures as proof of your findings.

--Bry

Kate said...

i was actually going to say that i appreciated the fact that there were no pics attached. i'd be alright with keeping it that way...i know what baby poo looks like...

good luck with heb. i would say im rooting for it since me and heb have quite a history together....but you never know...sometimes those generic brands show their real worth...

p&k said...

We are rivetted, for sure. Not sure that we can even buy the HEB brand where we are though . . .

toblerone said...

We are Pampers all the way, baby, especially in the early stage. Only just recently have we been able to veer in to the generic world. Maybe that's just my kiddo, but for a few cents more, I felt like Pampers were totally worth it. Especially if you buy them in large quantities, like at Babies R Us or Sam's/Costco (although Sam's = Pampers, Costco = Huggies).

Warmest Wishes 2

P Ii c S F O R K I C K S