Monday, March 5, 2007

Baby Jenny

Many of you have asked who we think Megan looks more like, so I've posted a couple of pictures of me so you can compare for yourselves. I know this would work a lot better if I had a baby picture of Matt, but this will have to do...


My great-grandmother and I.


This is me one Christmas, practicing for when Megan would come along 20 years later. I love the turquoise velvet robe I'm sporting in this picture...admit it--the 80's were a great decade for fashion.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Aww, baby Jenny is so cute.

I don't know, I think she goes back and forth between looking like you and Matt. I guess it depends on her expression.

mosey said...

I think Megan's a lot cuter than the baby you were practicing on... and what's wrong with turquoise velvet??

Warmest Wishes 2

P Ii c S F O R K I C K S